Do you serve markets or produce material for applications where Flatness is Critical?
Leveltek Processing can help your sales staff gain an edge over the competition by providing flatness in coiled metals unattainable by conventional equipment employed by mills and other leveling processors.
Are you competing for business with customers who:
- Utilize laser-cutting technology?
- Want to reduce the occurrence of oil-canning in their metal roofing product?
- Emboss and/or perforate, which tends to impart shape inconsistencies?
- Require stretch leveled flatness tolerance (ASTM A480M)?
Superior Flatness via Leveltek is also ideal for coil used in the manufacturing of:
- Cathode plates
- Insulated panels for architectural construction
- Flat panels, highly visible architectural products
- Coiled plates (camber removed)
- Tread plates
- Refrigeration panels
- Lithographic plates
- Food processing equipment and cold storage
- Tanks (over-the-road, storage, beer production)
- Truck trailer tank wraps
- High-end appliance cabinetry
- Laser welded pipes/tubes
- Ethanol tanks
Leveltek routinely stretches material for all of the above uses. Our extensive experience in these market areas allows us to provide you with a superior product… One that will arrive flat and stay flat, even after subsequent processing, like:
- Laser cutting
- Roll forming
- Drawing (single or multi-stage)
- Water jet cutting
- Plasma burning
If you have questions about other applications, please use the Contact Us page to inquire as to Leveltek’s ability to be of service.